NOVACON GDPR POLICY
As per Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK"), your personal data shall be processed by our Company in the capacity of Data Supervisor in connection with business purposes, to be used, saved, stored, updated, transferred, and/or classified within the framework described below. Within this scope, our company takes all technical and administrative measures regarding ensuring suitable security level as per laws and regulations especially to protect right of privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms of people and to protect personal data, to prevent your personal data from being processed unlawfully, to prevent them from being accessed unlawfully and to ensure their protection.
The target audience of this text is all-natural persons whose personal data are processed by our company, except employees of our company or candidate employees who have applied for a job at our company.
Personal data processed in the capacity of data supervisor are provided below, but not limited to those specified here;
Name, surname, Turkish ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical space/security video recording, call centre/service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookies
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; your personal data shared by you shall be processed for the following purposes;
- In order to avail you and/or institutions and organisations you represent of products and services offered by our company, in order to execute necessary works including but not limited to determining trade and business strategies of our company and implementing them, carrying out marketing activities, realisation of business development and planning activities,
- In order to execute administrative operations with regards to communication carried out by our company,
- In order to ensure physical security and control of the locations in use of our company,
- In order to establish business partner/customer/supplier (executives or employees) relationships,
- In order to reach a financial agreement and meet contract requirements regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers, or other third parties,
- In order to implement human resources policies of our company,
- In order for a call centre of our company to be called or its website to be usedand/or
- In order to ensure participation in training, seminars or organisations held by our company.
Method of collecting and storing personal data;
Your personal data that you share with our company can be collected by automatic or non-automatic methods, through offices, branches, call centre, websites, social media, mobile applications and similar means in writing or electronically. Your personal data shall be stored in electronic and/or physical environments. Technical security infrastructure developments are being applied with the design of necessary business processes, in order for your personal data obtained and stored by our company not to be exposed to unauthorised access, not to be manipulated, not to get lost and damaged.
Your personal data shall be processed by taking all information security measures and they shall not be used outside the purposes and scope that have been stated to you and they shall be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if no such a period is stipulated, during the period required by the purpose of processing. When this period is terminated, your personal data shall be removed from our company's data flows by deletion, destruction, or anonymisation methods.
Your personal data can be transferred
within the scope of laws and other legislation and for the purposes described;
- To Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. and Türk Telekomünikasyon group companies,
- To companies and our representatives that we have authorised, carrying out activities on behalf of our company,
- To regulatory and supervisory authorities, to public institutions and organisations that are clearly authorised to request your personal data as per applicable laws,
- To business partners, suppliers and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institution, to other natural persons or legal entities within the scope of specified purposes,
- To tax advisors etc., to persons regarding legal proceeding processes, to organisations and institutions, to third persons including but not limited to auditors and business partners, third persons, authorised persons and institutions, from whom services are outsourced both in the country and abroad, for purposes stated above.
Your rights as per the 11th article of KVKK;
You have the right
- To learn whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- To request information if they have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties, to whom the personal data are transferred in the country or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incompletely or inaccurately processed data, if any,
- To request the erasure or destruction of the personal data under the conditions referred to in the 7th Article of KVKK,
- To request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) to third parties, to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against yourself by analysing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of the personal data.
And you can exercise these rights by contacting our company.
You may submit your request to exercise your aforementioned rights to our company in writing as per the 13th Article 1st paragraph of Personal Data Protection Law or by other methods determined by Personal Data Protection Law.
In order to exercise your aforementioned rights, you may personally hand in your request petition with necessary identifiable information, send it by a notary or by other methods determined by Personal Data Protection Law or send it to KEP MAIL ADDRESS with a secure electronic signature.